With the aim of making the judicial cooperation unit of the European Union better known, Eurojust organises study visits to its premises. Such visits are normally reserved for specific groups, such as graduate law students and legal practitioners, and are based on tailor-made programmes. However, visits of general interest may also be arranged.
Applications for a visit to Eurojust must be made by completing and submitting the visits form. You can also find some general information about our study visits procedure on this site.
The Events and Logistics Office at Eurojust has the task of organising official visits of dignitaries to Eurojust and facilitating protocol requirements for the College’s external meetings. It is also responsible for all ceremonies in which the President, Vice-Presidents and National Members take part.
The Events and Logistics Office provides support by:
- planning, coordinating, executing and supervising special events and visits of distinguished visitors (VIPs) and dignitaries to Eurojust. These visits are planned on a case-by-case basis;
- applying standard protocol rules;
- serving as the single point of contact within Eurojust regarding protocol issues and in the organisation of visits of distinguished visitors;
- welcoming and ushering visitors during official functions;
- managing correspondence with VIP visitors and liaising with external agencies, including government departments and diplomatic missions to ensure a consistent high-quality service to visitors.
For further information, please contact Nicolas Karayannis, Head of the Events and Logistics Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2018, Eurojust adopted an Events registration tool for meetings. The Events portal is a restricted site. In the invitation e-mail provided by the Organising Unit at Eurojust, potential participants will receive a link with a specific entry code, which enables access to a dedicated and restricted Events website, with logistical information about the event and the possibility to register via the ‘Register’ tab.
This system provides participants with a user-friendly interface to complete their registration in a smooth and secure way. At the end of the registration process, participants will receive a confirmatory e-mail stating that they have been successfully registered for the chosen meeting. In the same e-mail, links to amend or cancel the registration will be provided.
For any questions on the use of the tool, please contact the Events and Logistics Office at email@example.com.