Eurojust regularly organises negotiated procurement procedures for the acquisition of supplies, works and services, in accordance with EU public procurement rules.
Negotiated procurement procedures with a value below the thresholds indicated in Article 4 of EU Directive 2014/24/EU are regularly advertised in the table below. Economic operators are therefore invited to periodically check this page and, if interested in participating in one of the procedures, should complete the form below.
|Copywriting, editorial and proofreading services
||Copywriting, editorial and proofreading services to Eurojust, all in English language, including:
• Proofreading and editing
• Writing plain-language summaries of technical (legal) analyses, reports or other products of Eurojust
• Conducting interviews with Eurojust post holders and partners
• Writing copy, finalised for layout and publication, for the creation of
- Q&As or factsheets;
- the Eurojust quarterly newsletter;
- for the public website of Eurojust, including possible sub-sites or subsections.
|There are currently no low and middle-value contracts on offer
PLEASE NOTE: the form below should only be completed if there are low value negotiated procedures listed in the table above. In the event that a form is submitted but no procedures are listed, your details will not be stored or considered by Eurojust.
The completion of this form does not imply an automatic invitation to the relevant tender procedure.