On this, the 10th anniversary of Eurojust, we take great pleasure in launching our new website.
The full range of content that existed on our previous website is still available, but the new website allows our visitors to find what they are looking for in a faster and more user-friendly fashion.
The Eurojust website has evolved to meet the changing needs of its various users and to accommodate the needs of its main target audience, the legal practitioners.
The website provides new content, improved features and enhanced functionality for better readability and easier navigation. Improvements include:
- a fresh and updated design
- a dedicated section for legal practitioners, focused on information specific to Eurojust's core activities
- more information about Eurojust's legal framework, structure and place within the European Union
- a document library organised by topic, allowing users to more easily access specific documentation
- clearer and more prominent labelling of news announcements and press releases
- online press release and newsletter subscription forms
- a press kit with a range of background materials and more.
We invite you to take a look. We hope you enjoy what you see. Please send us your comments and suggestions via our online contact form.