Fifteenth meeting of the JITs Network, 5-6 June 2019
Conclusions - Council Document 13752/19 of 5 November 2019
- JITs in cybercrime cases: challenges and opportunities
- Latest developments in JITs Network projects
Fourteenth meeting of the JITs Network, 6-7 June 2018
Conclusions - Council Document 12133/18 of 13 September 2018
- Enhancing the use of JITs: faster, simpler and effective processes: measures to reduce practical difficulties, streamlining the JIT evaluation process and dissemination of best practices
- JITs Network Guidelines
- Network projects and JITs funding
Thirteenth meeting of the JITs Network, 17-18 May 2017
Conclusions - Council Document 15501 of 6 December 2017
- Achievements and future developments of the JITs Network: new roles and perspectives, partners of the JITs Network, legal framework for JITs Network activities and projects
- Projects and activities of the JITs Network: JITs legislation (fiches espagnoles), JIT evaluation, JIT funding
- Improving exchanges of information and evidence in JITs
Twelfth meeting of the JITs Network, 15-16 June 2016
Conclusions - Council Document 12887/16 of 5 October 2016
- JITs in illegal immigrant smuggling cases: challenges and opportunities.
Eleventh meeting of the JITs Network, 11-12 June 2015
Conclusions - Council Document 11992/15 of 17 September 2015
- Enhancing access to JITs: what tools to support innovative practice?;
- Projects and activities of the JITs Network: fiches espagnoles, JITs evaluation and Eurojust JITs funding.
Tenth meeting of the JITs Network, 25-26 June 2014
Conclusions - Council Document 17115/14 of 19 December 2014
- JITs beyond the EU: towards a greater involvement of non-EU States in JITs (factors for establishing JITs with non-EU States, legal basis, exchange of information and evidence and contribution of the JITs Network to the promotion of JITs with non-EU States);
- Projects and activities of the JITs Network – fiches espagnoles, JITs evaluation, Eurojust JITs funding.
Ninth meeting of the JITs Network, 27-28 June 2013
Conclusions - Council Document 7259/14 of 4 March 2014
- Disclosure and confidentiality issues;
- Admissibility of evidence;
- Asset recovery in JITs established in cybercrime cases;
- Future challenges and trends in JITs.
Eighth meeting of the JITs Network, 18-19 October 2012
Conclusions - Council Document 7241/13 of 7 March 2013
- Evaluation of JITs;
- Evaluation of the JITs tool.
Seventh meeting of the JITs Network, 26-27 October 2011
Conclusions - Council Document 8725/12 of 13 April 2012
- Legal and practical obstacles when establishing and running a JIT and solutions concerning evidence;
- JITs and their interaction with external partners.
Sixth meeting of the JITs Network, 2-3 December 2010
Conclusions - Council Document 7519/1/11 of 20 June 2011
- JITS funding
- Profile requirements for the successful JIT expert at national level, identifying role and mission;
- Commonly encountered issues during the setting up, running and conclusion of JITs, as identified by practitioners.
Fifth meeting of the JITs Network, 30 November and 1 December 2009
Conclusions - Council Document 17161/09 of 11 December 2009
- Future of the JIT Experts Network in view of the integration of the JIT Secretariat within the administration of Eurojust;
- Review and possible amendments of the Council recommendation on a Model Agreement on JITs.
Fourth meeting of the JITs Network, 15-16 December 2008
Conclusions - Council Document 17512/08 of 19 December 2008
- Experiences and awareness raising;
- Experiences and evidence gathering.
Third meeting of the JITs Network, 29 - 30 November 2007
Conclusions - Council Document 5526/08, issued on 22 January 2008
- Overview of legal issues and practicalities related to the setting-up and operation of the JIT
Second meeting of the JITs Network, 10 November 2006
Conclusions - Council Document 15023/06, issued on 21 November 2006
- JIT agreement and pre-agreement negotiations: issues to be tackled;
- The identification of suitable cases;
- The “timing” of the setting-up of JITs;
- Supporting tools available at national and international level.
First meeting of the JITs Network, 23 November 2005
Conclusions - Council Document 15277/05, issued on 2 December 2005
- Mission and objectives of the Network and the role of international bodies such as Eurojust and Europol;
- Role of national contact points - structure, working methods and tools of the Network.